UCFCU offer a variety of services to help you manage your money conveniently, easily and quickly.
Members can transfer money easily between their UCFCU account to another Financial Institution or to a Third Party (example: Escrow Company, Title Company, Investment Company, etc…)
Types of Wires
► Domestic Wire Transfer requests must be received and verified by 12:30 PM (PST) to ensure processing the same day. A $25.00 fee shall apply per our Schedule of Fees and Charges.
How to Transfer money to another Financial Institution or Third Party
- Beneficiary’s name (as it appears on the account)
- Beneficiary’s account number
- Beneficiary’s financial institution
- Routing and Transit number (also known as ABA #) of Beneficiary’s financial institution
- Intermediary Bank Info (if applicable)
- Escrow number (if applicable)
- Physical address of financial institution (required for international transfers)
- Swift number (if applicable to international transfers)
What you will need:
- Complete the form and send with a copy of your *valid government-issued picture identification by fax to (626) 974-4473 or visit the Credit Union.
- For Alternate way—contact the credit union to request the Wire Transfer Form for electronic signature.
*Information will be verified against account information. Picture ID must be legible.
For instructions on how to wire to your account at United Catholics FCU please call the Credit Union (626)974-4447