Everyone likes to have choices.
That’s why we want you to know that with Shared Branching (Credit Union Service Center) you can visit thousands of locations nationwide to access your United Catholics Federal Credit Union account.
In order to serve you better, United Catholics Federal Credit Union is part of a national network of cooperative credit unions called Shared Branching. Credit Unions from all over the country share facilities to give members thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if they were in their home credit union. Whether you are at work, home, or your favorite travel destination, your credit union is always nearby.
At the service centers you will enjoy:
- Taking advantage of the extended service hours offered by many locations
- If you travel you still have easy access to your United Catholics Federal Credit Union account with the same great service you’ve come to expect
- If you move across town or the country you can still remain a member of United Catholics Federal Credit Union
It’s your money. Get it where you want, when you want.
By using Shared Branching, gaining access has never been easier. You have available a range of transactions for your convenience. Here are just a few:
- Loan Payments
- Transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and official checks*
To take advantage of this service, when you enter a shared branch you only need to bring the following:
- Your home credit union’s name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, such as a State Driver’s license, State ID Card or US Passport.
Holds and Deposited Funds
Funds deposited at CU Service Centers may not be available for immediate withdrawal. CU Service Centers cannot remove a hold that is placed on deposits. Refer to United Catholics Federal Credit Union’s Funds Availability Policy for further information.
CU Service Centers cannot accept a stop payment request. You must contact our office at (626) 974-4447.*May not be available at all outlets and locations. CU Service Centers may charge for these services.
Cash Withdrawal Limits
United Catholics Federal Credit Union has implemented a $750 daily withdrawal limit at CU Service Centers for your protection. CU Service Centers may limit cash withdrawals to $500 per day, however, regardless of our policy.
Will I be charged a fee to use a Credit Union Service Center?
No, it is free to our members in order to better serve you. Some CU Service Centers may charge their fees for special services such as Cashier Checks, Travelers Checks and Notary Services.
Where can I find out the locations available to me?
Finding a CU Service Center location is simple. There are three ways to discover the most convenient facility for you:
- Visit http://www.co-opsharedbranch.org. On this website you can access a complete listing of participating credit unions, including addresses, telephone numbers and service hours.
- Call toll free (888) site-co-op / (888) 748-3266
- Ask a teller for more details on how to easily access your account at a Shared Branching Service Center.