Mortgage & Equity Loans
We offer a wide range of Mortgage Loans
- 1st Mortgages up to 30 Years (various programs including FHA)
- Home Equity Fixed Rate
- Home Equity (Line of Credit)
- Homeowner (Fixed Equity Loan) a great short term loan
Call our loan department for details (626-974-4447)
Click here to view the Your Home Loan Toolkit
A Home Equity line-of-credit is a smart source of cash. It functions similar to a credit card. You can use the funds up to the established line-of-credit. Some members have used their UCFCU Home Equity Line-of-Credit for remodeling their kitchen, bath, swimming pool, pay for their children’s student loans, bill consolidation, etc.
We offer some of the most competitive equity loan rates. Low Closing Cost. Home Equity Features:
- Up to 80% loan-to-value.
- A low annual fee of $50.
- The introductory discounted rate offered is a fixed rate for a period of 12 months, from the date of HELOC opening. After the introductory rate expiration, the rate will convert to variable rate Prime plus margin.
- Maximum increase per adjustment 1% with a 2% cap per year.
- Rate is subject to change semi-annually every January 1 and July 1.
- Initial draw $2,500, the minimum draw, thereafter is $250.
- Low Closing Costs.
- You can draw money from your line of credit up to 10 years repayment 15 years.
- Allows cash flexibility to use for those popup situations.
- Potential tax advantage (consult with your tax advisor).
Click here What You Should Know about Home Equity Lines of Credit.
We have had several members over the years take advantage of our low rate Homeowner Loan. Members have used this type of loan for bill consolidation, home improvements, solar, roof or whatever their financial needs may be. Maximum loan amount is $100,000 with terms offered up to 10 years. Low closing cost.
Call for a Homeowner Loan Package today or apply online!